Here’s your checklist to navigate and fill all the details –
Remember transferring securities will attract certain stamp duty charges. Use this link to calculate the stamp duty on your transaction:
Step 2 :- Add CDSL as a beneficiary in your bank account using the following details:
Step 3 :- Transfer Process
- Once the trusted account is added click on ‘transaction’ -> ‘Setup’. Select ‘Bulk Setup’.
Kindly verify the Execution Date
- Select ‘Transaction’ and enter the execution date and select the BO ID of the account in which you want to make your transfer. Enter the ISIN details, quantity you want to transfer and the reason for transaction. Thereafter, please click on the green colour (+) button.
- When adding the ISIN, please ensure that you are selecting the security which is already existing in your demat account.
Select the transaction and Click on ‘commit’.
- Enter the transaction PIN which is an 8-digit pin you must have received on your registered email ID at the time of registration.
- After your transaction is submitted it will be authenticated by your DP post which you will receive a link which you need to verify. Voila!! Your transaction will be complete.